300 Hours Multi-style Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course
|Dates||Twin Sharing||Private Room||Apply|
|1 Oct to 28 Oct 2020||1800 EURO||2100 EURO||Apply Here|
Namaste and welcome to Anaahat Yog! We are excited to announce our advanced 300-hour yoga teacher training course, hosted in the beautiful Dharamshala, India. Located in foothills of the Himyalan Mountain range, this 28 day training course is ideal for anyone who is looking to deepen their yoga practice and find more peace. Our course will provide you with 300-hour certification from Yoga Alliance, allowing you to teach anywhere in the world.
During our 300 hour training course, we will further explore the the practices, philosophies and lifestyle of yoga, learning how we can apply these concepts to our own daily life. We will study ancient scriptures, including the Bhagavad Gita, San Khya, and the Vedas as they have been translated in Patajali’s Yoga Darshan. Every morning, you’ll wake up to serene mountain views, fresh air and the rejuvenating energy of the sacred Himalayas. We will begin our day with Pranayama breathing exercises to bring stillness to the mind and vitality to the body. Daily, we will use the cleansing Kriya Yoga practices to restore and energize the physical and subtle bodies. In anatomy and alignment class, you will learn the physicality of the body, and how to safely practice and teach the asanas. Every morning and evening, we will practice asana with a strong focus on proper alignment and connection to the breath. Styles for our advanced 300-hour course include Hatha, Astanga, Vinyasa, Aerial Yoga, and Restorative Yoga. We will also practice Karma Yoga each day, giving back to others through selfless service.
During your time with us in the beautiful countryside of India, your accommodations will be taken care of. Three nutritious vegetarian meals will be provided to you daily, along with hot herbal tea, coffee and filtered water. Gluten-free, vegan, and other food allergies and restrictions can be accommodated for. The energy we have to offer ourselves and those around us starts with the food that we put into our body! To create an environment that is positive, connected, and compassionate, we are mindful to serve sattvic food to our students and teachers.
It is no secret that best yoga teachers are the students who develop an authentic relationship with yoga. We can only guide others as far along the path as we have come ourselves! At Anaahat Yog, we are committed to the personal development and growth of our students. We place special importance on understanding the philosophy, ethics and morals, in addition to the physical healing practices of yoga. We have all been gifted our bodies, and we have a sacred obligation to make sure they are happy and healthy. With our course, you learn to use Pranayama, Kriyas and Asanas to heal and maintain the body, clear your energetic field, and all in the hopes that you will be able to connect with our divine True Self.
Join us this October in Dharamshala India for our life changing 300-hour advanced Yoga Teacher Training course, and allow us to teach you how joyful walking the path of Yog truly is!
Anaahat Yog School’s Objectives for 300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
- Develop your own personal daily practice.
- Daily practice of Pranayama breathwork, Shatkarma cleansing practices, energy work with mudras, and meditation.
- Learn proper alignment of the asanas and how to safely adjust yourself and students.
- Learn to effectively give instruction and safely use props.
- Learn about the muscular, skeletal, digestive, respiratory and nervous systems and how they are affected by the practice of yoga.
- Study Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, and SanKhya and learn to incorporate the ethics and traditions into your daily yoga practice and life.
- Learn to unify all the concepts to design creative and healing asana practices for your students.
- Learn how to teach and manage a class in a small group of environments.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Dharamshala Classes Highlights
- Beautiful scenery and environment in the foothills of the Himalayas
- Daily meditation practice
- Posture alignment
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals
- Relaxation time for local sightseeing
- 27-night accommodation
- Refreshments and team activities
- Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Restorative and Aerial Yoga Classes
During your time with us, we will practice learning and reciting Sanskrit mantras related to the practice and spirituality of yoga.
Some of the mantras include:
- Ganesha Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- Mahamrityunjay Mantra
In the morning we will practice Pranayama breathing exercises a to energize the body and clear the mind. In this class we will cover foundational and more advanced breathing techniques that relate to your practice.
Some of the benefits of Pranayama include the ability to:
- Create heat in the body.
- Create balance within the physical and subtle bodies.
- Strengthen and cleanse the respiratory system.
- Cleanse the internal organs.
- Cool the body.
- Calm the mind.
During your time with us we will teach you some of the ancient yogic cleansing practices that help us to heal and maintain the body in order to further our practice.
- Jal Neti
- Sutra Neti
- Kapal Bhati
Daily you will practice asana in the morning and evening for 90 minutes. The Hatha and restorative practices will generally be practices in the morning, with more energizing styles like aerial and Astanga being practiced in the evening.
In asana class, some topics include:
- The proper foundation and alignment of each posture.
- How to link asanas to create energizing and healing classes.
- The effects the different asanas have on the body.
- The traditional and modified surya namaskar sun salutation for Hatha, Ashtanga, and Vinyasa.
- Modern and traditional yoga poses.
- How to safely perform arm-balancing, back-bending, and hip-opening postures.
- Expand beyond the Hatha and Ashtanga primary series learned.
ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
In this class we will expand on your knowledge from your 200-hour training course, teaching you proper alignment and adjustment techniques for foundational and advanced postures,
- Learn foundational standing postures and alignment.
- Learn how to safely enter and perform advanced forward bends.
- Learn to align and control spinal twisting postures.
- Learn about advanced backbends and how to safely enter them.
- Practice and alignment of advanced inversions.
- Practice sequencing asanas for joint and muscle mobility.
- Develop stronger skills for instructing your students with cues and adjustments.
- Learn the foundational anatomy of each yoga posture.
- Understand the internal and external benefits of a postures.
- Learn the contraindications and when to avoid or modify postures.
- Learn how to use props to support a developing yoga practice.
In anatomy you will learn about the structures and systems of the body and how they respond to your asana practice. Topics in this class will expand upon the basic anatomy you learned in your 200-hour training.
- Learn concepts of anatomy and human physiology and how they relate to the practice of yoga.
- Learn how to apply anatomical principles to your daily yoga practice and your classes.
- Learn healthy patterns of movement.
- Learn the mechanics of yoga asanas and how they benefit the body internally and externally.
- Learn the practical application of anatomy. skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, and movements of the major joints of the body.
- Muscular and skeletal differences i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory.
- Study of various regions of the body: Shoulder, spine, knee and hips.
Systems covered for 300-hour training:
- Skeletal System
- Joints and Range of Motion
- Muscular System
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Nervous System
- Common Ailments
- Postural Imbalances
300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Dharamshala India – Daily schedule
- 06:00-7:00 – Traditional cleansing practices
- 07:00-7:45 – Pranayama, breathing exercises, mantra chanting, and meditation practice
- 08:00-9:30 –Hatha asana practice
- 09:30-10:30– Breakfast
- 11:00-12:00 – Yoga philosophy
- 12:00-1:00 – Anatomy
- 13:00-14:00 – Lunch, rest and personal study time
- 15:00-16:00 – Asana alignment and adjustment
- 16:30-18:00 – Evening asanas practice
- 18:30-19:00 – Evening meditation sessions
- 19:00-20:00 – Dinner
NOTE: The daily schedule can change depending on the season.
Become a 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Instructor in 28 Days
- In our 300-hour teacher training programs, we train our students in Hatha yoga, vinyasa flow, Ashtanga yoga, philosophy and many other streams of yoga.
- Start instructing and conducting yoga classes after undergoing yoga instructor certification program at our center.
- Our course curriculum has been designed to let the students have a unique and comprehensive experience.
- Understand the right postures and techniques of doing yoga asanas with proper alignment for maximum benefits.
- Learn the air of teaching yoga asanas. Teaching involves clear and spontaneous actions. During the course, you will be able to explore your inner potential of being a student and a teacher.
- You will understand the way of executing a dynamic class while being in a pure environment.
- You will be able to introspect yourself understanding your own uniqueness, accept and appreciate others as well.
- Recognition across the globe: with the 300 hours yoga teacher training certificate from yoga alliance and participants from more than 200 countries.
- By our training, we try bridging the gap between science and spirituality, the East and the West and most importantly between practice and teaching.
What does the course fees include?
- 28 Days Accommodation
- Attached bathroom and hot water facility
- Daily three nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Course materials will be provided (books, yoga mat, cleansing kit)
- Airport pickup from Gaggle Dharamshala (DHM)
Yoga Course Principles and Guidelines
- Teaching starts from early in the morning.
- Respectful behaviour is always mandatory.
- Respect the rules and regulations of Anaahat Yog School.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- Before departure from Anaahat Yog School, students must return all books from the library.
- Non-veg food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed in the Anaahat Yog School premises.
- 100% attendance in classes is mandatory unless you are ill.
- There will be an assessment practice test for certification.
- Anaahat Yog School reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (except water) are not allowed in the Anaahat Yog hall.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practise leaving all jewellery, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles are permitted in the yoga hall.
- The School expects all students to clear their practice space immediately following their practices.