Our Yoga centre in Dharamshala is situated in Chachiyan, in the Kangra Valley. It is surrounded by tea gardens and cedar tree forests that blend into the stunning snowcapped Dhauladhar mountain range. This is a calm and grounding place, in the arms of mother nature, away from the hustle and bustle. It is the perfect place to immerse yourself in an Aerial Yoga programme. Based at Pops Resort, we offer a spacious balconied yoga hall with sunset and mountain views, as well as high-quality facilities and staff.
Nearby is the town of McLeod Ganj, known worldwide as the residence of the Dalai Lama and the centre of the Tibetan exile community in India. Near McLeod Ganj is Triund Hill, which is a one-day return trek. We highly recommend you do this before or after the course as the mountain and valley views are rather incredible. In addition and most noteworthy, just 1 hour away at Bir Billing, is the 2nd best paragliding site in the world. The Paragliding world cup happens here every year which is a testament to the area. Therefore we have included a flight here in our Aerial Yoga India Course, so you can experience truly flying yourself.
Facilities @ our Center
- Our centre has 10 Rooms for a private accommodation with twins beds and attached bathrooms with hot shower.
- Our centre has 15 Rooms for shared accommodation with twins beds and attached bathrooms with hot shower.
- The centre is situated away from the hustle bustle of the city and surrounded by the Dhauladhara range of Himalaya.
- We provide 3 times a day vegetarian food, Tea, coffee and filtered drinking water.
- 24 hrs wifi internet connection is available.
- Room cleaning is available 3 times a week.
- Laundry service is provided complimentary twice in a week.