- Students are required to pay 50% of the fee to book a seat in their desired course – this fee is NON REFUNDABLE. Rest of the fee amount is to be paid a month before the scheduled date of the course. If due to any unforeseen/unavoidable circumstances, a student has to leave the session midway, they can join back giving a prior notice to us within the same year. In this case also, the fee is NON REFUNDABLE. Also, if you are leaving in the middle of the course, you will have to pay the accommodation charges for the complete duration of the course.If you have booked your seat in advance and paid the full amount but are not able to make it on the booked dates, the request for re-scheduling the course MUST be made 30 days prior to the commencement of the booked course. It must be noted here that the course can be e-scheduled within the same financial year. If you failed to make a request or if you are informing us within 30-3 days before the commencement of the course date, your advance of 50% of the fee amount will be forfeited.If you are not turning up for the training/ course after making the payment, your 100% fee amount is NON REFUNDABLE.
- If due to any unforeseen/unavoidable circumstances we need to cancel the course/training, we will refund 100% of the fee amount received by us (excluding the transaction fee). But you will have an option to join upcoming batches at discounted price.
- If, in case, you got injured just before you were supposed to start the course, the course fee remains NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If, in case, you got to know that you are pregnant before you were supposed to start the course, the course fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. However, we can extend the period by when you can join next.
- If, in case, you do not wish to continue the training or due to some health issue(s), you have to inform us within 3 days of commencement of the course. We can refund you 50% of the balance fee after the NON REFUNDABLE deposit fee within 2 weeks. For instance, you have paid USD700 and from this amount USD350 is NON REFUNDABLE deposit and balance is USD350. From the balance amount of USD350 you will get USD175 back.
- We are providing all the information before you join the training. If you require more clarifications, then you can ask before you confirm your seat. Please take a note that you are not being charged for 5 star accommodations. Our rooms, bathrooms and yoga/practice hall are clean up to an acceptable hygiene level. If, in case, you don’t like the environment and the room, please let us know within first 3 days of the commencement of the course. But the course fee is NON REFUNDABLE.
- We do run promotional ads and prices may go down for a week or two. In such case there will be NO REFUND for the already booked seat at a higher price. There won’t be any drastic difference in the discounted price.
- If, in case, you have confirmed your seat in advance and you don’t get visa on time, the fee is NON REFUNDABLE. Moreover, we recommend applying for eVisa, which one can get 120 days before the travel date. It takes only 3 working days to get it and is valid for 60 days. Further, we allow you to shift your training to the next batch within the same financial year. You have to inform us 30 days before the commencement of the new course otherwise you won’t be allowed to join that course.
- If, in case, your booking is confirmed and you have arrived in India. But due to any unforeseen reason you domestic flight got cancelled and you wish not to attend the training, the fee is NON REFUNDABLE. There are multitudes of options to travel to our centres. If flights get cancelled, you can travel by road using taxi or bus. It happens that sometimes flights get cancelled due to heavy rains and fog. If you do not wish to travel by road, then we can do nothing much.