For Aerial Yoga TTC
- No experience required to apply for the normal trainings.
- For Aerial Yoga teacher Trainings, 1 year of regular yoga practice or similar: the aerial yoga asanas you get taught will be reflective of your mat yoga skill level, making this course open to people of all flexibilities.
- But we are here to guide you through each phase of your training, just fill the application form.
- We are an RYS® (Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School) but please note that this is not a Yoga Alliance Teaching certificate. It is a YACEP® (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider) certificate.
- To qualify to teach Aerial yoga under Yoga Alliance you will need to attain a 50/100/200 or 500 hour Teacher Training certificate.
- Our Guru PremJi is a Yoga Alliance E-RYT® (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher®) and a YACEP® (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider®)
If you have any questions, feel free to Contact Us
Note : Once your application has been approved you will be contacted via email with the directions to make payment. A 50% deposit is required to hold your place and then the remaining sum must be paid within 20 days of the start date of your course.