21 Days (Multi-Style) – 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India with the Yoga Alliance Certification
|Dates||Days||Twin Sharing||Private Room||Apply|
|1 Feb to 21 Feb 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 March to 21 March 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 April to 21 April 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 May to 21 May 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 June to 21 June 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 July to 21 July 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 Aug to 21 Aug 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 Sept to 21 Sept 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 Oct to 21 Oct 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 Nov to 21 Nov 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 Dec to 21 Dec 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
Welcome to Anaahat Yog! We are based just North of Rishikesh, India in the spiritual center and birthplace of yoga! We’ve designed a comprehensive 200 hour yoga teacher training course covering the ancient yoga practices and philosophy that were handed down through the Vedas.
Our multi-style YTTC includes Hatha, Astanga, Vinyasa, Restorative, breath work and meditation. Our school has a strong focus on proper alignment over depth of the posture, connection to the life force of the breath, and developing a personal yoga practice in our daily life.
During your time with us, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to teach yoga and progress your personal practice inside and outside of the studio. Within the course, you’ll learn about the yoga sutras found in Patanjali’s Yoga Darshan, yogic philosophy, proper asana alignment, anatomy, the basics of Ayurveda, breathing exercises, traditional cleansing practices, mediation and mantras from our highly devoted teachers.
At Anaahat Yog we have intentionally built a team of dedicated. Experienced teachers to help guide and support you on your path as you learn the physical, mental and spiritual traditions of yoga. You’ll become healthier and stronger in mind, body and spirit during this life-changing 200 hour yoga teacher training course. You’ll gain a new sense of admiration for the physical practice as you deepen your awareness of the mental and emotional benefits that come from not only practicing yoga, but living yoga.
During your time with us, your accommodations will be taken care of. You’ll be living and practicing the healing science of yoga in the foothills of the Himalayan mountain range in beautiful Rishikesh, India, just walking distance from the sacred Ganga River. Daily you’ll be provided with three nutritious vegetarian meals, hot tea, coffee and filtered water. Gluten-free, vegan, and other food allergies and restrictions can be accommodated for. The energy we have to offer ourselves and those around us starts with the food that we put into our body. To create an environment that is positive, connected, concentrated and compassionate, we are mindful to serve sattvic food to our students and teachers!
We’ve designed this life-changing 200 hour yoga teacher training program to develop and polish your understanding of yoga, as you earn your 200-hour certification from Yoga Alliance USA, giving you the ability to teach anywhere in the world. Our school focuses on proper alignment over depth of the posture, connection to the life force of the breath, and developing a personal yoga practice in our daily life.
Please join us at Anaahat Yoga and allow us to teach you how joyful this path truly is!
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India at Anaahat Yog School’s objectives
- Develop your own personal daily practice.
- Daily practice of pranayama breath work, kriya cleansing practices, energy work with mudras, and meditation.
- Learn proper alignment of the asanas and how to safely adjust yourself and students.
- Learn to effectively give instruction and safely use props.
- Learn about the muscular, skeletal, digestive, respiratory and nervous systems and how they are effected by the practice of yoga.
- Study Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, and learn to incorporate the ethics and traditions into your daily yoga practice and life.
- Learn to unify all the concepts to design creative and healing asana practices for your students.
- Learn how to teach and manage a class in a small group of environment.
ANATOMY AND ASANA PHYSIOLOGY
In anatomy you will learn the basics of the body systems and how they connect and respond to your asana practice.
- Skeletal System
- Joints and Range of Motion
- Muscular System
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Nervous System
- Common Ailments
- Postural Imbalances
Practice and learn Sanskrit mantras related to the practice and spirituality of yoga
- Ganesha Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- Learn the proper foundation and alignment of each posture.
- Learn to link asanas to create energizing and healing classes.
- The about the effects the different asanas have on the body.
- Learn the traditional and modified surya namaskar sun salutation for Hatha, Ashtanga, and Vinyasa.
- Learn the basic modern and traditional yoga poses.
- Learn to safely perform arm-balancing, back-bending, and hip-opening postures.
ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
- Standing postures and alignment.
- How to safely enter backward bends.
- How to safely perform forward bending.
- Alignment and control of spinal twisting.
- Practice and alignment of inversions.
- How to sequence asanas for joint and muscle mobility.
- Learn to give cues and instructions.
- Learn the foundational anatomy of a each yoga posture.
- Understand the internal and external benefits of a postures.
- Learn the contraindications and when to avoid or modify postures.
- Learn how to use props to support a developing yoga practice.
- Learn introductory concepts of anatomy and human physiology and how they relate to the practice of yoga.
- Learn how to apply anatomical principles to you daily yoga practice and your classes
- Learn healthy patterns of movement
- Learn the mechanics of yoga asanas and how they benefit the body internally and externally.
- Learn the practical application of anatomy. skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, and movements of the major joints of the body.
- Muscular and skeletal differences i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory.
- Study of various regions of the body: Shoulder, spine, knee and hips.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India – Daily schedule
- 06:00-7:00 – Traditional cleansing practices
- 07:00-7:45 – Pranayama, breathing exercises, mantra chanting, and meditation practice.
- 08:00-9:30 –Hatha asana practice
- 09:30-10:30– Breakfast
- 11:00-12:00 – Yoga philosophy
- 12:00-1:00 – Anatomy
- 13:00-14:00 – Lunch, rest and personal study time
- 15:00-16:00 – Asana alignment and adjustment
- 16:30-18:00 – Ashtanga asanas practice
- 18:30-19:00 – Evening meditation sessions
- 19:00-20:00 – Dinner and free time and group networking
NOTE: The daily schedule can change depending on season.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Classes Highlights
- Posture alignment
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals
- Relaxation time for local sightseeing
- 20-night accommodation
- Refreshments and team activities
- Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa and Aerial Yoga Classes
Become a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Instructor in 21 Days
- Multi-style: In our 200 hour teacher training programs, we train our students in Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga Yoga, Philosophy and many other streams of yoga. You can start instructing and conducting yoga classes after undergoing yoga instructor certification program at our centre.
- You will earn experience: Our course curriculum has been designed in a comprehensive manner to let the students have a unique experience.
- Alignment: understand the right postures and techniques of doing yoga asanas with proper alignment for maximum benefits.
- Art of Teaching Yoga Asanas: teaching involves clear and spontaneous actions. During the course, you will be able to explore your inner potential of being a learner as well as a teacher.
- You will understand the way of executing a dynamic class while being in a pure environment.
- You will be able to introspect yourself understanding your own uniqueness, accept and appreciate others as well.
- Recognition across the globe: with the 200 hour yoga teacher training certificate from Yoga Alliance and participants from more than 200 countries.
- By our training, we try bridging the gap between science and spirituality, the East and the West and most importantly between practice and teaching.
What does the course fees include?
- 21 Days Accommodation
- Attached bathroom and hot water facility
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Course materials will be provided (books, yoga mat, cleansing kit)
- Airport pickup
- Holistic Aarti view of Ganga River the Parmarth Niketan Rishikesh Ashram
Yoga Course Principles and Guideline:
- Teaching starts from early in the morning.
- Respectful behaviour is always mandatory.
- Respect the rules and regulations of Anaahat Yog School.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- Before departure from Anaahat Yog School, students must return all books from the library.
- Non-veg food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed in the Anaahat Yog School premises.
- 100% attendance in classes is mandatory unless you are ill.
- There will be an assessment practice test for certification.
- Anaahat Yog School reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (except water) are not allowed in the Anaahat Yog hall.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practise leaving all jewellery, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles are permitted in the yoga hall.
- The School expects all students to clear their practice space immediately following their practices.
Note: Air-conditioned rooms are available for an additional charge. Please inquire about the charged for an air-conditioned room before you confirm your booking.