21 Days (Multi Style) – 200 Hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India with the Yoga Alliance Certification
|Dates||Days||Twin Sharing||Private Room||Apply|
|1 Feb to 21 Feb 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 March to 21 March 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 April to 21 April 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 May to 21 May 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 June to 21 June 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 July to 21 July 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 Aug to 21 Aug 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 Sept to 21 Sept 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 Oct to 21 Oct 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 Nov to 21 Nov 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
|1 Dec to 21 Dec 2020||21||899 EUR||1099 EUR||Apply Here|
Note: If you need an Aircondition Room, It will cost you additional charges. Please inquire first about Air Condition room’s charges before confirming your seat.
Anaahat Yog has been able to design the most comprehensive course of Multi style 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India, especially for you. We provide training with the aim to deliver the best yoga practices that were followed in ancient India. Our Yoga Teacher Training Courses are Yoga Alliance USA certified and are accepted worldwide. We have highly experienced Indian Yoga Teachers team with the translators available in popular languages. Our Multi style 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training certification courses include the study of ancient yoga philosophy to gain in-depth knowledge of the text and techniques involved in yoga and the understand the true meaning being a “YOGI”.
We work to bring the real yogis out from our students, helping them to lead a life which they feel worth.
Residential 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India at Anaahat Yog Certified by Yoga Alliance USA, 200 Hour Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Course in India.
This 200 Hours YTTC program is designed to walk you through the path of Yoga and is a rewarding way to develop a more polished understanding of Yoga practice. This 200 Hours training program is the perfect course for you to lay the groundwork to be a motivational Yoga Teacher.
With Yoga Alliance registered 200 hours yoga teacher training program, Anaahat Yog aims to help aspiring yoga teachers deepen their understanding of yoga and meditation. During 200-Hours yoga teacher training at Anaahat Yog, we make sure that students receive undivided attention in class, proper assistance in using props, and liberty to work at their own pace.
Anaahat Yog has thoroughly designed 200 hours yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India to deepen understanding of Hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga and Ashtanga yoga practices among aspiring yoga teachers. For 200 hours yoga TTC sessions at Anaahat Yog school in Rishikesh, India, we provide Hatha & Iyengar yoga training workshops with breathing practices, meditation sessions, yoga philosophy classes, and much more to help you get a broader understanding of yoga as a physical and spiritual practice.
The Iyengar style of yoga learning is an ideal practice for those with physical health issues or old injuries. The focus on body alignment during our 200 hours yoga teacher training allows practitioners to work within their own limits safely while still building strength and flexibility.
Joining our well-recognized 200 hours yoga TTC program in India will help you understand the limits of your body and how it can be amplified to achieve superior anatomy, mental wellness, and self-awareness.
At Anaahat Yog, we provide detailed yoga instructions and guidance for 200 hours of yoga teacher training which enables yoga students to develop a strong foundation for yoga practice. Our dedicated team of yoga instructors teaches Hatha yoga in the tradition of Iyengar which focuses on breath and energy that flow optimally throughout the body.
Besides becoming a Yoga Alliance registered Yoga instructor, our rigorous 200 hours yoga teacher training course at our yoga facility in Rishikesh India also allows students to start their yoga teacher career on the right note.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India at Anaahat Yog School’s objectives
- Develop your own personal daily practice.
- Daily practice of pranayama, kriyas, mudras, and Dhyana.
- Learn about the muscular and skeletal systems and how this affects your teaching and your practice.
- Study the Patanjali Yoga Sutras and learn to incorporate them into your daily yoga practice and life.
- Learn how to manage a class and then unified all these components into designing your own class.
- Learn how to teach a class to a small group of environments.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Lessons
- Give a solid and effective demonstration
- How to give an effective instruction during the class
- Proper alignment of postures
- Yoga anatomy
- Hands-on adjustment
- How to avoid common injury during practice
- Using props for better postures
- Mantra Chanting
- Yogic breathing (Pranayama) and their benefits
- Yogic body cleansing (Kriya yoga)
- Mudras, Bandhas and their benefits
- Yoga philosophy (Patanjali yoga sutra)
- Ayurveda and Yoga principle
- Assisting yoga class with another teacher
- How to teach 45 to 90 min yoga class
- Teach one to one class
- Teach a small group of students in a class
- Yoga career and business
- Skeletal System
- Joints and Range of Motion
- Muscular System
- Postural imbalances
PHYSIOLOGY OF ASANA
- Back Bend
- Forward Bend
- Ganesha Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- The concept of Asanas, varieties, and effects
- Sun salutations, Traditional Ashtanga & Hatha and Variations in a Vinyasa Flow.
- Modern and Contemporary Yoga Poses.
- Standing sequence and Standing postures
- Workshops on Handstand, arm-balance, back-bending, hip-opening
ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
- Safely sequence of yoga asana and posture
- How to give cues and instructions
- Anatomy of a yoga posture
- Benefits of a yoga posture
- Contra-indications, hands-on adjustment’s
- Modification, advance variation, and use of props
- Basic concepts of anatomy and physiology.
- Application of anatomical principles to daily yoga practice (healthy patterns of movement, mechanics of yoga asana, its benefits etc).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on the skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, and movements of the major joints of the body.
- Muscular and skeletal differences i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory.
- Study of various regions of the body: Shoulder, spine, knee and hips.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India – Daily schedule
- 07:00 – Breathing practice, Mantra chanting, pranayama, and meditation every day
- 08:00 –Hatha, Ashtanga Yoga Classes including everyday asana practise of standing postures, forward bending, back bending, inversions, twisting and more
- 09:30 – Breakfast (traditional Indian vegetarian breakfast)
- 11:00 – Yoga philosophy (lectures on Yoga Sutras, Veda Mantra, Bhagwad Gita and more)
- 12:00 – Art of teaching/Anatomy
- 13:00 – Lunch, rest and personal study time
- 15:00 – Alignment and adjustment (detailed talks on Asana adjustments )
- 16:30 – Hatha/Ashtanga/Aerial Yoga Class covering yoga practice of multiple asanas.
- 18:30 – Evening meditation sessions.
- 19:00 – Dinner and free time and group networking.
NOTE: The daily schedule of yoga teacher training and yoga retreat, India can change depending on season and request of students
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Classes Highlights
- Posture alignment
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals
- Relaxation time for local sightseeing
- 20-night accommodation
- Refreshments and team activities
Become a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Instructor in 21 Days
- In our 200-hour teacher training programs, we train our students in Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga Yoga, Philosophy and many other streams of yoga. You can start instructing and conducting yoga classes after undergoing yoga instructor certification program at our centre.
- You will earn Experience: Our course curriculum has been designed in a comprehensive manner to let the students have a unique experience.
- Alignment: understand the right postures and techniques of doing yoga asanas with proper alignment for maximum benefits.
- Art of Teaching Yoga Asanas: teaching involves clear and spontaneous actions. During the course, you will be able to explore your inner potential of being a learner as well as a teacher.
- You will understand the way of executing a dynamic class while being in a pure environment.
- You will be able to introspect yourself understanding your own uniqueness, accept and appreciate others as well.
- Recognition across the globe: with the 200hr yoga teacher training certificate from yoga alliance and participants from more than 200 countries.
- By our training, we try bridging the gap between science and spirituality, the East and the West and most importantly between practice and teaching.
What does the course fees include?
- 21 Days Accommodation
- Attached bathroom and hot water facility
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Course materials will be provided (books, yoga mat, cleansing kit)
- Airport Pickup
- Holistic Aarti view of Ganga River the Parmarth Niketan Rishikesh Ashram
Yoga Course Principles and Guideline:
- Teaching starts from early in the morning.
- Respectful behaviour is always mandatory.
- Respect the rules and regulations of Anaahat Yog School.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- Before departure from Anaahat Yog School, students must return all books from the library.
- Non-veg food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed in the Anaahat Yog School premises.
- 100% attendance in classes is mandatory unless you are ill.
- There will be an assessment practice test for certification.
- Anaahat Yog School reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (except water) are not allowed in the Anaahat Yog hall.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practise leaving all jewellery, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles are permitted in the yoga hall.
- The School expects all students to clear their practice space immediately following their practices.