200-hour yoga teacher training in Mumbai India with Yoga Alliance USA Certification
|Dates||Course Duration||Course Fee||Location||Apply|
|15 Feb to 15 June 2020||4 Months||50000 INR||Navi Mumbai||Apply Here|
|1 March to 30 June 2020||4 Months||50000 INR||Navi Mumbai||Apply Here|
|5 April to 5 July 2020||4 Months||50000 INR||Navi Mumbai||Apply Here|
|20 March to 15 May 2020||2 Months||50000 INR||Thane||Apply Here|
|20 May to 15 July 2020||2 Months||50000 INR||Thane||Apply Here|
|20 July to 15 Sept 2020||2 Months||50000 INR||Thane||Apply Here|
Welcome to Anaahat Yog’s yoga teacher training in Mumbai! We are based just North of Rishikesh, India in the spiritual centre and birthplace of yoga! We’ve designed a comprehensive 200-hour multi-style training course to teach you the ancient yoga practices and philosophy that were handed down through the Vedas. Our multi-style YTTC includes Hatha, Astanga, Vinyasa, Restorative, breath work and meditation.
During your time with us, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to teach yoga as you develop your personal practice inside and outside of the studio. During the course, you’ll learn about the yoga sutras found in Patanjali’s Yoga Darshan, yogic philosophy, proper asana alignment, the basics of Ayurveda, breathing exercises, anatomy, traditional cleansing practices, mediation and mantras from our highly devoted teachers.
At Anaahat Yog we have intentionally built a team of dedicated and experienced teachers to help guide and support you on your path as you learn the physical, mental and spiritual traditions of yoga. You’ll become healthier and stronger in mind, body and spirit during this life-changing 200 yoga teacher training in Mumbai. You’ll gain a new sense of admiration for the physical practise as you deepen your awareness of the mental and emotional benefits. These come from not only practising yoga but also living yoga.
During your time with us, you’ll be practising the healing science of yoga in our centre Anaahat Yog Mumbai, India
We’ve designed this life-changing YTTC program to develop and polish your understanding of yoga as you earn your 200-hour certification from Yoga Alliance USA. Our school focuses on proper alignment over depth of the posture, connection to the life force of the breath, and developing a personal yoga practice in our daily life. Please join us and allow us to teach you how joyful this path truly is!
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Mumbai India at Anaahat Yog School’s objectives
- Develop your own personal daily practice.
- Daily practice of pranayama, kriyas, mudras, and Dhyana.
- Learn to proper alignment and how to safely adjust yourself and your students.
- Learn our to effectively give instruction and use props.
- Learn how the muscular and skeletal system affect your practice and those you teach.
- Study the Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, and learn to incorporate them into your daily yoga practice and life.
- Learn to unify all the concepts to design and manage your own class.
- Learn how to teach a class to a small group of environments.
- Skeletal System
- Joints and Range of Motion
- Muscular System
- Respiratory System
- Postural imbalances
PHYSIOLOGY OF ASANA
- Back Bend
- Forward Bend
- Union Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- The concept of Asanas, varieties, and effects
- Sun salutations, Traditional Ashtanga & Hatha and Variations in a Vinyasa Flow.
- Modern and Contemporary Yoga Poses.
- Standing sequence and Standing postures
- Workshops on headstand, arm-balance, back-bending, hip-opening
ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
- Safely sequence yoga asana and learn proper posture
- How to give cues and instructions
- Anatomy of a yoga posture
- Benefits of a yoga posture
- Contra-indications, hands-on adjustment’s
- Modification, advance variation, and use of props
- Basic concepts of anatomy and physiology.
- Application of anatomical principles to daily yoga practice (healthy patterns of movement, mechanics of yoga asana, its benefits etc).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on the skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue and movements of the major joints of the body.
- Muscular and skeletal differences i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory.
- Study of various regions of the body: shoulder, spine, knee and hips.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Mumbai India – Daily schedule
- 07:00 – Breathing practice, Mantra chanting, pranayama, and meditation every day
- 08:00 –Hatha, Ashtanga Yoga Classes including everyday asana practise of standing postures, forward bending, back bending, inversions, twisting and more
- 11:00 – Yoga philosophy (lectures on Yoga Sutras, Veda Mantra, Bhagwad Gita and more)
- 12:00 – Art of teaching/Anatomy
- 15:00 – Alignment and adjustment (detailed talks on Asana adjustments )
- 16:30 – Hatha/Ashtanga/Vinyasa Class covering yoga practice of multiple asanas.
- 18:30 – Evening meditation sessions.
NOTE: The daily schedule of yoga teacher training in Mumbai India will be different.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Mumbai Classes Highlights
- Posture alignment
- Refreshments and team activities
- Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Classes
Become a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Instructor in 21 Days
- In our 200-hour teacher training programs, we train our students in Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga Yoga, Philosophy and many other streams of yoga. You can start instructing and conducting yoga classes after undergoing yoga instructor certification program at our centre.
- You will earn experience: Our course curriculum has been designed in a comprehensive manner to let the students have a unique experience.
- Alignment: understand the right postures and techniques of doing yoga asanas with proper alignment for maximum benefits.
- Art of Teaching Yoga Asanas: teaching involves clear and spontaneous actions. During the course, you will be able to explore your inner potential of being a learner as well as a teacher.
- You will understand the way of executing a dynamic class while being in a pure environment.
- You will be able to introspect yourself understanding your own uniqueness, accept and appreciate others as well.
- Recognition across the globe: with the 200hr yoga teacher training certificate from yoga alliance and participants from more than 200 countries.
- By our training, we try bridging the gap between science and spirituality, the East and the West and most importantly between practice and teaching.
What does the course fees include?
- Course materials will be provided (books, yoga mat, cleansing kit)
Yoga Course Principles and Guideline:
- Respectful behaviour is always mandatory.
- Respect the rules and regulations of Anaahat Yog School.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- Before departure from Anaahat Yog School, students must return all books from the library.
- Non-veg food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed in the Anaahat Yog School premises.
- 100% attendance in classes is mandatory unless you are ill.
- There will be an assessment practice test for certification.
- Anaahat Yog School reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (except water) are not allowed in the Anaahat Yog hall.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Only yoga mat and water bottles are permitted in the yoga hall.
- The school expects all students to clear their practice space immediately following their practices.
Navi Mumbai Thane West
Anaahat Yog @ Space 7 yoga Anaahat Yog @ Trinity Healing Center
49-50 Chawla complex 101 Zarina Apartment, Opposite Awaaj Radio
CBD Belapur Navi Mumbai Charai, Tembi Naka, Thane West, Mumbai
If you want to join us for 21 Days 200 Hours Multi-style 200 Hours yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India, read here our program details.